Concentrated emulsion technology for gel-to-milk concepts
Sisterna sucrose esters with a high HLB value are very suitable emulsifiers for the development of natural 'oil gels' that turn into milk when diluted upon use. These 'oil gels' are in fact concentrated oil-in-glycerin (O/G) emulsions, that can be produced by using standard high shear homogenizing equipment. Very narrow oil droplet size emulsions are obtained.
A recent study was done on sucrose ester performance for gel-to-milk concepts. Different sucrose esters were compared on several criteria such as viscosity and viscosity build-up. A whitepaper on gel-to-milk concepts is available on request.
Interested in more information, please email us.
- Gel-to-milk surprise effect
- Preservative free formulations
- Transparent emulsion can be obtained
- Standard homogenization equipment is used
- Suitable for many types of concepts like cleansers, scrubs, masks, etc.
2% Sisterna PS750-C or Sisterna SP70-C
The viscosity can be influenced by the oil content