Sucrose esters can be used in numerous confectionery products. Sisterna has developed recipes and technical information for :
- Chewing gum
- Candy canes
- Caramel sauce
- Syrup for muesli
- Quick and homogenous fat dispersion
- Pulling, kneading or drying time reduction
- Speedy complete graining or drying
- Standardisation of the product quality
- A whiter, smoother and dim appearance
- Reduced damages and deformation
- Prevents water or oil separation
- Maintained softness during storage
Find your local distributor >
Ask for our guide recipes and technical documents how to use sucrose esters in your confectionery product.
Please request technical documentation here:
Enter your information
You will receive the information shortly.
Other Confectionery Products
Find Your Local Distributor
Sisterna maintains a sales and promotion distribution network throughout Europe and the US. These exclusive distributors are frequently trained and updated with the latest developments and can thus provide technical help alongside the standard things such as brochures, samples and products.
FIND YOUR LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR >