Sisterna A10E-C is a special sucrose ester grade, obtained by the esteriﬁcation of sucrose with stearic, palmitic fatty acids and acetic acid. Due to its high degree of esteriﬁcation, Sisterna A10E-C no longer has surface active properties, resulting in a completely different behaviour compared to all other grades. Sisterna A10E-C can be considered as a so called ‘sugar wax’, which can be used as lipidic phase modiﬁer to inﬂuence the rheological and sensorial properties of oils and natural butters.
The addition of Sisterna SP10-C or Sisterna SP01-C can provide even more benefits to your formulations. They can provide more gloss to a lipstick and improve creaminess.
- Thickens or gels many oils as well as silicon oils
- Helps reducing blooming and sweating of sticks
- Improves the sensorial properties
- Improves cohesion of sticks
- Reduces brittleness of sticks
- Excellent binding properties in compact powders
5-15% Sisterna A10E-C as lipidic phase modiﬁer
1-2% Sisterna SP10-C or Sisterna SP01-C for improving skin feelSisterna advice